February 7-8, 2022
3rd Southeast Europe & East Med
The 3rd Southeast Europe & East Med will take place on February 7-8, 2022
- “America is Back”: President Biden’s foreign policy doctrine and its implications for South East Europe and the East Med
- Funding our way out of the pandemic: Comparing the US’s stimulus package and the EU’s Next Generation EU stimulus package
- Will US foreign policy be dragged into the Middle East once more?
- Proxy wars in the Middle East: Iran, Russia, Turkey and the Gulf States
- The US as an honest broker in the Greek-Turkish dispute
- The Cyprus issue: Is all hope lost to finding a solution?
- The role of Egypt
- Climate change and energy conflicts in the East Med - Is it all for nothing?
- Challenges at the borders: How the US and Europe are planning to cope with migratory movements
- Bringing South East Europe countries into the liberal fold: Prospects for EU and NATO accession
- United States – Greece: Where we go from here?
Stay tuned for more updates.