Marianna Politopoulou is the Chairman & CEO of NN Hellas since May 2016. She holds an MBA in Finance from the Wharton School - University of Pennsylvania and an MSc in Civil Engineering from the National Technical University of Athens. Ιn her long professional career in Greece and abroad, particularly since 1994, she has held several senior management and CEO positions, among others, with Honeywell Europe, EFG Eurobank, Inchcape Hellas Group, Credit Agricole Indosuez Luxembourg and the National Bank of Greece.
Her extensive and diverse experience in senior management, and in-depth knowledge of the financial industry, contributed to her introducing best practices in the NN Hellas internal and corporate governance model. She designed and is implementing with direct positive results, the organization's new strategy, focusing on people-centricity, teamwork, innovation and digitalization.
Marianna Politopoulou is:
- elected member of the General Council, of the supreme advisory body of the Hellenic Federation of Enterprises since 2019;
- BoD member of the Hellenic-Dutch Association of Commerce & Industry;
- BoD member of the Hellenic Association of Insurance Companies and member of the Executive Committee of the Hellenic Association of Insurance Companies;
- BoD member of the Junior Achievement Greece;
- member of the Leadership Committee of the American - Hellenic Chamber of Commerce;
- BoD member of The Wharton Business School Club of Greece;
- member of the Coordination Committee of the I.C.C. Women Hellas