Greece: Competing for Global Talent
Global Talent has never been more mobile. Countries are designing policies and programmes to attract talented people. Many of these countries are also encouraging the return of skilled nationals who are working abroad. All are persuaded of the positive contributions skilled people can make to their development progress and sustainable growth. How can Greece be among the winners of the global talent race?
- Athens as a Base for Global Financial Services
- Engaging & Attracting Digital Migrants
- Government Strategies to Attract R&D-Intensive FDI
- Brain Gain & Brain Sustain
- Growth Through Culture and Creative Industries (CCIs)
- Broadening "Tourism": Include Nondoms, Silver Tourism, Golden Visa