Toronto Economic Forum
The Toronto Economic Forum is organised by the Delphi Economic Forum in partnership with The Hellenic Initiative Canada and in association with Canada-Greece Chamber of Commerce and the Hellenic-Canadian Board of Trade. It will take place in Toronto, at Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, on Monday & Tuesday, October 17-18, 2022.
The Toronto Economic Forum will seek to foster further economic cooperation, highlighting investment opportunities in both Canada and Greece and deepening the ties between the business & political elites and civil society between Greece and Canada.
Canada is one of the most extroverted countries in the world, playing a unique role in the global system. In its own merit, Toronto is a proudly international city, and a multitude of diaspora communities who trace their roots in the region which play a very active role in the city’s social, economic and political life: the Greek-Canadian community is a prime example.
With our unparalleled Greek network of experts from the full range of human activity, we can bring the region’s true “voice” to Canadian audiences.
- Greek – Canadian Economic and Business Relations
- The Foreign Investment landscape in Greece
- Taking companies global / Leveraging the small country advantage
- Technology exchange between Canada and Greece
- The Greek presence in Canada – Investments and Trade
- Tourism Sector investment - Opportunities in Greece
- The cooperation between Canada and Greece in the Energy Sector
- Investment opportunities in Greece to Canadian potential investors
- Potential cooperation between Canadian & Greek companies